This beautiful gas range produces flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat True Convection; the unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. This range also features a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results. The oven is 5.8 cu ft., providing a large cooking capacity that's perfect for preparing multiple dishes at once.
- 5 Burners (5k, 8k, 9.2k, 15k and 17k) - Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- Aqualift® - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- Storage Drawer - Adds additional storage space that's perfect for pots, pans and baking sheets.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- Continuous Interlocking Grates - Provide a level cooking surface that lets you easily change burners and move pots and pans across the entire range.
- Side Trim Accessory Kit - This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.