The F-2000S Water Filtration System Plus is designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems. It reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor, plus cysts, lead, mercury, and other impurities allowing you to enjoy better-tasting hot beverages. It has a 1/4 in. quick-connect fitting and is replaced easily without contact with used filter material.
- System includes: Filter Head Bracket, F-2000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting Screws, 1/4" Compression Fittings
- Reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor plus cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazine, 2, 4-D, Lindane, Carbo furan and P-Dichlorobenzene, for clean-tasting water
- NSF standard 42 certified for quality assurance
- We Come To You 1-Year In-Home Limited Warranty (excludes filter replacement cartridges)
- Designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems
- Filter head bracket compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
- Recommended 6 months replacement for optimal performance
- Twist-and-lock design for quick-and-easy filter changes
- Sanitary quick-change filter cartridge
- Automatically shuts water off when filter cartridge is replaced
- MFG Model # : F-2000S
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.