These delivery policies have been set in place to help you - our customer the day of your delivery.
- Delivery is only available to customers within a 15 mile radius
- Delivery crews are not able to remove their shoes
- In case of impending weather please note there must be a clear path for the delivery team to get your merchandise into the house. The path should be cleared of all snow, and ice before the delivery crew arrives.
- Delivery crews cannot do any electrical, carpentry or plumbing work
- All pets and or children should be in a separate part of the house away from the delivery to ensure safety
- Please double check all measurement of doorways ,hallways and spaces for appliances to ensure a smooth delivery
Refrigerators - should be emptied and the water line should be disconnected before your delivery.
Ranges - make sure when ordering you specify gas or electric. All gas ranges need to be disconnected and reconnected by a licensed plumber.
Washers - must be emptied and free of all water before delivery. Washer inlet valves should be free of corrosion. A plumber may be needed to remove inlet valves if there is evidence of corrosion. Double check all measurements as washers come in different sizes.
Dryers - make sure when ordering you specify gas or electric. All gas dryers need to be disconnected and reconnected by a licensed plumber. Check all dryer measurements and spaces and allow for venting as dryers come in different sizes. Our delivery crew will connect to existing vent work only. A new 3prong or 4 prong cord is recommended for all new electric dryers.
Our delivery crew will contact you the night before the delivery to get you on their schedule.
Any questions please call us at (508) 359-6012