The standard-depth French Door refrigerator offers large storage capacity and optimal freshness to keep your food fresher longer.
- Multi-Level LED Lighting
- Transparent storage throughout
- SteelTouch Controls
- Frameless Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser with LED illumination serves filtered water and both crushed and cubed Ice
- Hidden Hinges
- VitaFresh® Food Preservation with automatic temperature control and humidity adjustment keeps food fresher longer
- Multi-Flow Shower Cooling System - For optimum, uniform cold air circulation
- QuickIce for fast ice production when you need it
- Full-extension VitaFresh® Drawers
- Adjustable Split Glass Shelving
- Spill proof glass shelves
- Dispenser Control Lock - Prevents small children from operating or making adjustments without adult supervision
- Door Open Alarm
- Full Size Deli Drawer
- Gallon Door Storage Bins
- Hide-away water filter maximizes storage capacity
- Large Storage Capacity of 25.9 Cu.Ft.
- VitaFresh® refrigerators maintain optimal temperature and humidity.
- MultiAirFlow cooling system boosts air circulation for even temperature.
- LED lighting and transparent storage provide ideal visibility throughout.
- Quick Ice speeds up the ice making process when more ice is needed.
- Stainless SteelTouch® control panel for ease of use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.